Technology for the fast-paced lifestyle
- ticket title
- Vivo lights up your selfie with the Y55 smartphone
- Lenovo Yoga Book: An open book for digital-savvy millennials
- Converge ICT boosts internet connectivity through pure fiber technology
- Adventure continues with Mountain Hardwear OutDry packs
- Nadine Lustre is the newest face of Sony Alpha Series
Sure, you want to be part of the coolest tech-lifestyle magazine around. Who doesn’t? If you think you’re the best in what you do, mixed with a little bit of fun and craziness, then send in your application to be part of the Speed team now!
We’re looking for creative, dedicated, and hard-working out-of-the-box thinkers who would stop at nothing to bring all of the world’s awesomeness in one magazine month after month.
Check out our current vacancies:
The editorial assistant acts as the coordinator for the internal and external needs of the department, e.g., researching topics for future issues, assisting the editors in their duties by providing legwork, proofreading, and ensuring the smooth flow of each page of the magazine from conception to final copy, coordinating with PR firms and sales executives for product testing/features, sourcing out materials needed for each article, covering events, and fulfilling any writing tasks assigned to him/her.
- Must be interested and highly familiar with topics related to gadgets, technology, lifestyle, and motoring
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and a strong grasp of the English language
- Must have a genuine flair for writing dynamic, interesting, and witty articles
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Organized with a strong ability to multitask
- Good researching, writing, and interviewing skills
- Tech- and social media-savvy
- Can commute/knows how to get around; can stay out late (to attend events)
- Can write news fast
- Should show evidence of the following:
− good social skills, enthusiasm, self-motivation, and flexibility
− ability to stay calm under pressure
− creativity and resourcefulness
− time management skills, including the ability to keep to tight deadlines
- Must be a college graduate with marketing background
- Must be a people person, creative, and a fast worker
- Must be efficient at handling paperwork and can communicate well
- Must be good in organizing projects for brand awareness and sales
- Must be available to start immediately
- Must be a student of good standing, with endorsement from school/professor
- Must work for at least 200 hours and at least 3 days a week
- Must be a good communicator and able to do telemarketing
- Must be organized and proficient in Word and/or Excel
- Must be available to work at least 20 hours a week
To apply, you may send your résumé with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (02) 374-6773 for inquiries.
For personal applications, please visit Airo Media International, Inc. at 96-B Panay Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City.
Last updated: August 25, 2016